Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Weekly Dish

Happy Fathers Day to my hubby Andy! I love you!!
Hey guys! It's fathers day and I am making fish....yes, I said fish! I know I said you may never see fish on here, but the hubs loves it. Just because it makes me wanna puke doesn't mean he should be deprived on fathers day right?! So, this week, you will see fish on the menu! (gag) :) Last week I deviated from the planned menu.... Sorry. I guess when I feel like something is more blog worthy it will beat out something a little more common. I may do that from time to time, but for the most part I will try to keep it as planned for the sake of you orderly folk. Happy fathers day to all of you dads out there. Enjoy your day and enjoy this weeks menu!

Strawberry shortcake
Blackened fish and grilled veggies
Taco Pizza (yes, it is from last week)
Vegetable Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment