Monday, June 13, 2011

Double Dark Chocolate Cookies

All I have to say is YUM!  The other night Andy wanted ice cream. I have been trying so hard to eat well however, I don't want to make Andy suffer. So, I went to the store to get him some ice cream. I wanted something sweet too, so I started wondering the isles....nothing. So, I decided it was time to make up a cookie recipe. I gotta say, it is hard for me to stop eating these bad boys! Even my friends husband (who doesn't like crazy healthy food) liked these. They totally fill the chocolate/sweet cravings. I made them smaller so I could make them last longer, but you could definitely make them bigger. Eat up and enjoy!!

Ingredients

2 1/4 C Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1/2 C Cocoa Powder
1 C Oikos Caramel Greek Yogurt (could use vanilla)
1 C Honey
2 tsp vanilla
2 Eggs
1-2 C 75% or higher Dark Chocolate Chips (you could use a bar and break it up as well)

Directions

Mix all dry ingredients and then add in wet. Mix well and add chips last. Scoop onto a cookie sheet in desired size. Bake at 375 degrees for 6 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack before storing.

No comments:

Post a Comment