Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Weekly Dish

Here is me cooking the Iskender for my family. Ignore the silly face, I was watching my dad play with Olie. :)
This weeks menu will be shortened due to the holiday. I am spending the weekend and the first part of the week in the U.P. of Michigan where my parents recently moved. We have been having a great time and I have been enjoying the freedom to cook. I say freedom because I have 4 people to watch the kids and my mom cleans up after me. Not to mention I have a styling brand new kitchen to cook in. What more can a girl ask for? :) So here is the menu for the week and I hope you all enjoy the meals and baking recipes to come!!

Iskender ~This is a Turkish recipe my sister requested.
75% healthy cupcakes ~Vanilla cup cakes with chocolate frosting.
Crock pot steel cut oats~ GF

2 comments:

  1. Look at your skinny butt! And your mom's gorgeous kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your mom's spice cupboard. And those jeans look great on you! :) Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete