Thursday, October 27, 2011

MIA

My Olie pop wasn't too excited about getting his picture taken this week at his one year pics...Darce managed to get some great shots if you want to see more go here!
It has been a while since I have posted. Sorry!! I haven't been MIA, it's just that all of my extra time has been going to this. My life only seems to get busier and busier...ahh....
Can I just say I LOVE FALL! It is the season for soups, chili and all things pumpkin! I have a number of recipes to post on here. My mom's pumpkin bread recipe that I tweaked to make healthier (Super tasty....but...not gonna lie, Hers is better. :)), chili, peanut butter cookies, a chick pea soup that is AH-MAZING and a few others I can't remember right now. I will do my best to get some up as soon as possible! Thanks for hanging in there with me and for waiting patiently for some yummy fall recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment