Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Weekly Dish

It was such a great weekend. We woke up with out an alarm on Saturday. Had some AHHHHmazing blueberry, oatmeal waffles and took the boys to the park. Sunday, we went to church, spent a few hours with some Good friends we hadn't seen in far too long and then took the boys for ice cream and 3 mile walk along the millrace. And to end the weekend, Andy and I sat in front of an open window with the fresh cool air, drinking coffee and eating dark chocolate covered raspberries and bananas Ahh....I love weekends like this! They seem to be few and far between these days and I loved every moment of it! Since we had so much fun we took about a million and one pictures, so I will probably bore you all with more than just one picture this week. ;)

Whole Wheat, Oatmeal and Blueberry Waffles
Tomato, Basil Salad...Straight from the garden! 

Riding papas Oliver

ICE CREAM!

My husbands photog Skeelz

looking at the dam

cows lol

Where is my shirt you ask? Nahum got cold lol!

Olie was sooo over the stroller by mile 2.5 

static ahhhhh

Hello....

aww...Olie loves his daddy

My sweet boy

Nahum at the park

Olie pop at the park

Nahum climbin the rock wall

Wee..eeee...


No comments:

Post a Comment