Friday, August 19, 2011

Spicy Sesame Beef GF

This recipe is a fairly quick and easy one. My hubby loves good ole red meat, so I have done my best to incorporate it at least once a week. I am not a huge red meat eater, but even I loved this one! I love anything Asian inspired! Not much to say today, so I am just going to get right to it!

Ingredients

1 1/2 lbs steak cut in thin slices
2 tbs sesame seeds
2 tbs sesame oil
4 tbs amino acids
1/2 jalapeno finely chopped (If you like it spicy add the seeds. If not, remove em!)
2 tbs raw honey
1/2 onion thinly sliced (any kind works)
3 handfuls sugar snap peas
1/2 tbs coarse black peppercorns
green onion

Directions

Place the oil in a wok on md/high heat. Add in the steak and let cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the color is more brown than pink. Add in the jalapeno, onion and peas. While that begins to cook, add in the Amino acids, honey, and peppercorns. I usually put the meat in the middle of the wok on the direct heat and the veggies out around the edges for a more indirect heat. Once the meat is cooked to your liking, add in the sesame seeds and let cook for one more minute. Serve with Chinese noodles or Himalayan whole grains. Add a few extra sesame seeds and some green onion before serving..

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I'm the same way with red meat but asian inspiration makes it exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am making this dish this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete