Friday, January 13, 2012

Well hello again!

I know Christmas is over. It's just been that long! :)
Yeah, I know, I think it's been a month since I have blogged. Who knew Thanksgiving to Christmas could steal so much time?! I decided that I wasn't going to blog if it was going to interfere with my family and well, The past month, it would have! I didn't even post on the adoption blog! Just because I haven't blogged doesn't mean I haven't cooked.....I have an arsenal of recipes just waiting to be posted! I honestly don't even know where to start. Which recipe first?! Probably whatever pictures my lovely husband gets edited first! :) Here are just a few I have to add as soon as I get pictures downloaded from the camera....hopefully within the next year! :)

Pasta sauce
Corn bread
Amazing breakfast cookies
Minestrone
Black Bean Soup
Green Chile Chicken Burgers

The list could continue, but I have no idea where I wrote the rest of my recipes. I NEED A RECIPE BOX!!!! It is quite pathetic really. I use any scrap piece of paper, old card, Nahum's school papers...Whatever I can find at the time I am creating. I lose so many recipes! You should see all of the food pictures in my blog picture folder. It is insane! And....only about 75% of them actually make the blog cause I lose the recipe! Someone help me! :) Stick with me here folks, I am working on getting back into the swing of things and hope to have a few up within the next few days!

2 comments: